Tuesday 18 January 2011

4 sleeps to go

Good evening my sexy blogger friends

Just 4 sleeps till my birthday :-) yipeeeeeee
Why am I so excited about getting a year older lol xxx
Oh well its only a number, what is it they say, you are as young as the person you are feeling ha.

who would like to take me out on my birthday?? I have no plans, how boring am I.

I have been treated to a gorgeous dress and a lovely pair of shoes by a very special person. You know who you are x

Do you all like my gorgeous dress and shoes?








I have this sexy outfit but no where special to go :-(
Never mind I am sure my birthday will be fab whatever I do and that I get lots and lots of nice things xxx
Don't forget that I still have my birthday panties up for grabs..... If you want to own them just let me know :-)


You do know that you are gona hear me talking about my birthday all week. I am on countdown.
I just hope I do not bore you all with the countdown.

I am watching a program called Big fat gypsy weddings. OMG have you seen the size of the wedding dresses? They are huge .... They look like some barbie dolls I used to have as a child.
These girls are stunning and have got beautiful bodies and they come across as really nice people who care about each other loads and loads.
You hear strange stories about them but I think they are fab and beautiful people.
I would love to meet some and become friends if they would let me xx

I fancy a change huns, at the moment i have long straight hair and I was thinking it would look very sexy curled. I have been looking at curling wands and cannot wait to get one to try out.
This is what I am saving up for so feel free to check out my wishlist if you wana make me look beautifully curly and sexy lol  .....................Only joking babes xxxxx or maybe not ha ha ha


Silly thought for the day......BaByliss 2285U Curling Wand
I want to be a tree, whoops no I don't cos dogs cock their legs up on trees and wee xxxx
You are probably thinking if I am mentally stable after a comment like that.
Don't worry sweeties I am very stable just tired and I get very silly and cheeky when I am tired. ha ha ha

Am I droaning on and talking rubbish? oooooopsie sorry.
I think it is bed time for me.

I will have something more exciting to talk about tomorrow I promise :-) I can feel a saucy dream coming tonight. If it does then I will happily share it with you tomorrow

Goodnight my sugar plum faries

Love always

Lily xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment