Tuesday 8 February 2011

and relax ..... good things to come

Evening all,

time for me to bore you again. lol x
If you follow me on twitter you might have noticed that I have had a bad day. I don't seem to be having any good days at the moment :-(
Big hug needed please xxxx
Anyway I have all you lovely people to cheer me up when I get home from work.

Today has been a rubbish day but its nearly over now and the best bit is here, sat watching eastenders with a nice cup of tea and blogging for you x

ooooh I forgot to mention, something good did happen today on my way home from work. I was driving home and came to a standstill in the rush hour traffic and as I glanced ito my rear view mirror I spotted that hot guy I always talk about. He was sat in the driving seat of the car behind me.
I looked again and our eyes met. OMG he has such sexy eyes. giggle giggle. ooohhh I hope I see him again tomorrow.

Hmmmm I wonder what he is doing on valentines day, gosh I wish it was with me.LOL keep dreaming Lily!!!
I don't have any company on Valentines day this year, how sad am I? all alone on the "Love" day of the year.
Would anybody like to take me out or treat me to a cosy night snuggled up on the sofa?

My Special Valentines nice things are listed on my website now babes, there are pic sets and hot red panties. With every nice thing order from now until Valentines day I will send you a free Valentines picture set and a valentines treat :-) xxx
So take a sneaky peak to see if you fancy anything :-) Nicethings1983

OOOhhh I forgot to mention, The first person to place a Valentines pantie order will get it for Free :-) First to email me or contact me via my website.

I will post in my Blogger who the lucky owner of the free panties is.

Hugs & Kisses

Lily xxxxx

Website
Valentines treats
Email me  

No comments:

Post a Comment