Sunday 13 February 2011

Funtime Sundays

Evening all,

well today has been a bit of a funday sunday.
This morning I couldn't stop eating and I slobbed on the sofa for hours.....

Then I realised sundays were for having fun so I got of my lazy bum and got listing some fab new offers in My Store.
My latest offer is all of my Bras from my nice things range are only £5 each. This offer will last all week. I haven't put it on my website yet but I will do before tonight is over.
Here is a sneaky peak of some of my Bras. See anything you fancy ??
PicturePicture
They are all special to me and I love them all, I have had so many good times in these bras lol xx

I am into those tiny little ankle pop tights at the moment, I wear them all week at work with my high heels, I love to take my shoes off under my desk and give my heet a little rub throughout the day.
When I am feeling very naughty I will wear the same pair all week xx

Picture
I have them in nude skin colour and barely black. Oh and I sometimes wear the knee high ones too :-)

Back onto fun sundays, tonight I listened to the music charts for the first time in weeks, I am loving S and M by Rihanna, it is such a good tune, listen to it. I have Rihannas album "Loud" it is a brill album and i really recommend it. My gorgeous Mr B got me the album for christmas.
I would love to go see Rihanna in concert. I am going to put all the pennies from my Bra sales towards some Rihanna concerts tickets for me and my friend, I would love to take her to see Rihanna for her birthday. She is a great friend to me. Fingers crossed I can get them for her xxx

Also I was desperate to hear the new Lady Gaga tune - Born this way. I was glad I waited cos I liked that to :-) I like Lady Gaga, I saw her in concert last year and she was fab! I would defo see her again.

Well babes fun sunday is just about to get better cos I am just about to have apple pie and custard. YUMMY xxxx

Speak very soon my lovelies

Hugs & kisses

Lily xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow that's a fab idea to put your bras on special offer hun i'm sure you will get lots of buyers interested in them. hope you enjoy your yummy apple pie and custard hun, please save some for me :-)

    ReplyDelete