Sunday 20 February 2011

Funday sunday again :-) I love it .....

Hiya sexy guys & girls

Today has been a very fun sunday. Had visitors round today all day. We have loads of fun playing old and new board games.
We played guess who, downfall, battleships, cluedo and Bingo! I must have had a stroke of luck today cos I won quite a few of the games lol.

What game would you like to play with me???? board games that is sweeties. P.S you wouldn't be bored playing with me ha ha ha ha ha.

I was trying to put a new ringtone on my phone last night, I wanted to put Rihanna's S&M song on it but I couldn't figure out how to do it :-(
I managed to crop the song in itunes down to 30 seconds but I couldn't save it as a m4r instead of a m4a. If anyone knows how to do this and has the patience to talk me through it on email or messenger please please contact me. I will of course reward you as a thank you if we are successful ha ha ha ha

I am soo rubbish with computers and phones. lol I should stick with paper and pen! I would be safe then ha xx

Hugs & Kisses
Lily x

1 comment:

  1. how about monopoly sweetie, can be really fun sometimes and also go on for hours too hehe so more time spent together

    ReplyDelete