Tuesday 1 February 2011

Last night was the night

Good  evening my sexy blogger friends

Well last night was a very exciting night for me, it was my first cam chat session. I was so excited but very nervous.
I have been speaking to a fabulous guy for a few weeks now and we decided to finally meet on camera.......
he is such a sweet and caring guy and I chose him as my first one because I felt comfitable talking to him.

I got home from work yesterday, made myself look pretty and set up my webcam and computer. hey presto all ready to go.
I got logged on and finally our last few weeks of waiting had arrived. we got to see each other at last. wow he is cute I thought. :-)
He started talking to me but there was a slight problem. he couldn't hear me speaking back...........................
My mic wasn't plugged in, silly me lol. I tried to plug it in but I had hit another problem..... the mic wire was attached to the webcam wire. The webcam was plugged into the usb port on the rightside of my laptop and the mic hole was over on the left side of my laptop.
They wouldn't both plug in at the same time because the wire wasn't long enough.

Whoever made this webcam is stupid. the wireis half a centimetre too short. gggrrrrr

we decided to just have a chat so I unplugged my webcam and moved the wire over to the mic hole. we had a good and nice natter but then another problem occured. we kept loosing internet connection.

After about 1 hour of logging off, logging on & re-connecting etc we finally decided to call it a night and went back to the good old fashioned messaging lol ha ha ha.

I am now looking for either a seperate mic for my laptop or a usb extension lead. I have seen a few and added them onto my amazon site. ive just gotta decide which is best. If you know which would work better please do tell me lol x

I can't wait to be fully web cam chatting now lol xxx

Well then boys and girls I have a que of nicething creations untill thursday this week, so if you fancy something nice be quick lol x
Also it will soon be valentines day. who like valentines day???? I do lol xxxx check out my valentine nice things . yummy xxxx

speak again very soon sugar plum fairys xxx

love & hugs

Lily xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment