Friday 4 February 2011

Evening sexy bloggers

Evening all you sexy peeps
Yippee it friday night, gosh I love friday nights so so so so much :-) What are you all up to tonight?
I have had a very busy and tireing week so I thought I would have a quiet night tonight and catch up with my favourite people. all of you :-) I hope you don’t mind lol xxx
I bet you are wondering what I have been up to this week to be so tired. well where shall I start????? at the begining I bet you are all saying.
giggle giggle, I started off the week really down and depressed cos I didn’t have any panties to make nice. but then it started to get more interesting and I am now enjoying making my panties nice and yummy till next tuesday. oh and then on wednesday I am making a special pair of panties for a valentines present for a very special friend. so keep an eye on your letter boxes cos they might be coming your way :-) xxxxx
I love valentines day, all the romance and love in the air makes me smile. I wonder if I have any secret admirers out there “blush blush” oh i do hope that a naughty little something falls through my letterbox this valentines day . ah well never mind if it doesn’t, I am sure one day I will find my mr Valentine :-)
What are you doing this valentines day? please do share …….
I am just popping away from my computer, i will be back to bore you very soon.
Hugs & Kisses
Lily xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm going to be out in my wolfords - no doubt laddering them! N x

    ReplyDelete