Saturday 19 February 2011

Saucy Saturday

Hiya hunnies

Well today has been fun, I went shopping with my bestie and we had a right good time.
got myself a new little dress, a hand bag and some sweet little thongs :-) I think I have a problem cos everytime I go anywhere I end up buying underwear. I think I have a panty fetish lol xx

We also went for a nice cuppa and a snack, yummy I have homemade tomato soup and a crusty buttery bread roll. it was gorgeous and very warming, I really wanted more but I didn't have any :-)

My bestie is one on the girls I am going on my camping trip with. We got a few camping bits an bobs whilst we were out on our shopping trip.
My bestie was looking for a new camera so that she can take some fab kinky pics when we go camping. oooohhhh wouldn't a group of camping girlies make excellent pictures :-) especially at shower time lol cheeky!

I have got myself a new littlw friend. he is my naughty panty bitch and is a very naughty boy. Mr J you need a smacked bum for sending me those naughty pictures. lol only joking bitch! send me more ha ha ha ha ha ha ha xxxx

I have had such a great day that I have really tired myself out and after yesterdays upsetting events I am shattered with a banging headache.
I am going to have a little kip and then log back on later to have some fun xxx

Hugs & Kisses
& spanks for my panty bitch

Lily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment