Wednesday 9 February 2011

Little surprise

Evening sweeties,

WOW I got a lovely surprise today. I got a delivery of a couple of lovely things. I got a gorgeous red rose in a beautiful presentation box. its so lovely. I also got some hot lingerie. soooo sexy.
Thank you so much B for the lovely surprise gifts. It means alot...... and I now can't wait for you to receive your Valentines gift :-)

I have had a much better day today, I think that my days always get better as it gets closer to the weekend :-) nearly Friday. Friday is my favourite day.

I also kept falling in love today, Falling in love with one of my favourite things, shoes....... what do you think to these? aren't they sexy. I love them so much and cannot wait to get them. I have saved up half of the pennies for them so far but knowing my luck they will sell out before I manage to get the full amount lol. I have checked tonight and they do not have many left in my size :-(

Product Image

Aren't they pretty :-) If you want to help me to get these sexy shoes please let me know. I will supply you with nice things for a very long time if you do. lol only joking babes. xxxx



Last weekend I managed to sort out a tent for my girlie camping trip in the summer. I am so excited about roughing it up with the girls lol.
Does anybody wana tag along with us girlies ?
Can you imagine it? 4 girlies in one tent!!!! I best take my camera lol xx

I am just watching the Denmark V England match on the box. 1-1 at the mo. Come on England ......
Don't Frank Lampard look cute tonight. yyuuummyy.
Hey speaking of Yummy guess who I saw again tonight? Yeh that hot guy who was behind me in traffic yesterday, he was a few more cars behind tonight but I could still see his cute eyes.

Nobody has emailed me yet for the free pair of panties that I mentioned in yesterdays blog. This makes me very sad :( boo hoo xxx

Gona finish watching the match now girls an boys. I hope England win whoop whoop xx

Hugs & Kisses

Lily xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome shoes! I looove them! Another shoe queen like me!

    ReplyDelete