Saturday 12 February 2011

Valentines surprise

Evening babes,

Guess what is on it way to me????
Yes those sexy hot shoes. I'm so excited xxxxxxx
Product Image

I am not feeling 100% today, I have had a very bad headache allday and this computer screen is really hurting my eyes :-( but I really wanted to catch up with all of you tonight cos it is one of my fav things to do.

What have you all been up to today? I have just been mooching around the camping shops looking for essentials for my girly camping trip. I haven't really seen what I have been looking for today untill I came home and browsed the web. I have seen lots of things that are needed for our girly camping trip on amazon. Gosh Amazon is the best .....


Valentines Day is close
It is getting very close to Valentines day now and I have thought of something special just for you. If you are buying a loved one or a secret love something special this year then don't forget about treating yourself. I want to treat you at this special loving time so I am giving everyone who places an order for panties a FREE picture set. This fab offer will last untill tuesday 15th feb just to make sure that you all get it.

Feel free to check out my website if you are interested in this offer or email me for a chat nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk

I love the romance of Valentines day, sadley though I will be on my own on Valentines day. I have no one special to go out with.
If any of my special friends out there would like to spend some time with me online on monday please get in touch. Don't be shy, I am really a very nice girl :-) xx

I am taking my achey head and eyes off the bed now for an early night.

Sleep tight gorgeous and sweetdreams

hugs & kisses

Lily
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment