Thursday 10 February 2011

Lily's nice things

Evening sugar plum fairies

how are you on this thursday evening? I am great cos it is very nearly the weekend :-)
as you may know I love the weekends cos I get to spend lots of special time on my nice things. If you know what I mean lol.

I have been feeling a little bit down in the dumps lately so I treated myself to some new nice things today to cheer me up. You wana see??


They made me smile when I saw them and just had to get them :-) Naughty aren't I xxxxx
The pink thong is silk, I cant stop toucjing it. It feels so nice.

Here is my Valentines prezzie from B, he has spoilt me xx I have posted his prezzie today, I just hope it arrives on time xx


Isn't the rose gorgeous, Roses are another one of my fav flowers, I have a small rose plant in my garden and it has never ever had flowers on it untill this year, this was the first year it had a flower. My Grandma sadly passed away this year and she was called Rose, I am convinced that she is making my rose bush flower :-) I just hope that It flowers every year now because it was very beautiful just like my Grandma. Grandma I miss you so much xxxxxx



HHHHmmmm my tea smells nice, I am cooking Basa Fillet in a salt and pepper crispy coating with boiled potatoes and mixed veg. I cannot wait to eat it. I am a little bit hungry tonight, It must have been all the excercise that I have been doing this week that Is making me sooo hungry lol xxxx


Well guys and girls my oven is beeping at me so that means tea time, yummy....


speak soon huns

hugs & kisses

Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment