Thursday 17 February 2011

Thursday 17th feb 2011

Evening all

I am feeling a little bit better today but not 100%. I have had a few tears whilst reading my good friend Polly's recent blog :-( I hade no idea what had happened and I am really upset about the whole thing.

Polly if you read this just let me know if I can do anything for you. I am here to help and be your friend xxxx

As you may be aware that I am not feeling too great at the mo, well i got cheered up yesterday when my gorgeous sexy shoes arrived from my wonderful Mr B.
Aren't they just lush xxx


I love them sooooooooo much and can't take them off lol xxxxx
Mr B you know me so well.

Well I best get looking for that perfect little dress to go with these sexy shoes

Hey check out my first pair of silk underwear
Do you like? it is a silk thong, I cannot wait to prepare these for someone. I have heard that silk is the best panty material ever. also they are so soft to touch. I can't keep my hands off them lol giggle.

It looks like today's knickers are heading for the laundry basket! come on be a man and rescue them from the wash!
If you are not careful nice sweet Lily will start to turn Nasty! oooohhhh but you might like that giggle giggle.

My girly camping trip is slowly being arranged. who would like to see us girls have fun in a steamy tent? well you can! you can help us out by donating to our camping fund, this camping fund will be to pay for our pitch and a few cheeky treats to keep us warm. a few meals to warm us up and the odd glass of wine or 2.
If you would like to help us along the way any donations can be sent to nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk
Also Amazon gift certificates are muchly apreciated as us lovely ladies still need a few camping bits and pieces. check out my wishlist if you wana help us xxx
Come on don't be a mean boy, help us damsels in camping distress!!!!!!!
Remember that if you ever donate or treat me you get a little somthing in return xxxx

Right going to sit and eat my box of choccys now, see if they can cheer me up a bit lol xx

speak soon babes

hugs & kisses

Lily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment