Wednesday 16 February 2011

long time no speak

hiya all
firstly I am very sorry that I have not blogged for a few days. I have been feeling a bit down for the last wek or so. I don't know why. please help me by cheering me up.

I have not really had many people to speak to this week, don't you like me anymore :-(
I hope you do still like me. Oh and my nicethings are rather upset too because they have had to be put through the washing machine. They have had no lovely homes to go to.
If you would like to give one of my many nicethings a home please just ask.

Also can you remember the other day? I said that the first person to email me would get a free nice things treat? well I had no one email me asking if they had won the treat. so get you emails into me and the first one will get the prize xxx

Tomorrows panties are these ones

If you like then and want to save them from the laundry basket they can be yours for just £10 and I will include one of my picture sets for free, (usual price for the pic set is £5) i will even send them to you 1st class delivery for free. what a bargain.
I am really spoiling you all.

Also just so that you remember, If you ever treat me to something nice from my wishlist you will get something sent to you from my nice things collection to say a big thank you xxxx

At the mo I am watching a programme on channel 4 called  The elephant, life after death. It is disgusting. Is anybody else watching it. It is very interesting tho lol xx

Gona switch off and get some beauty sleep now.

Hugs & Kisses

Lily xxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment