Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hump day

Evening all,
today is hump day, no not the sexy rude day but the middle of the working week day. ha ha
The working week starts to get better after hump day cos its nearly the weekend. yippee

I was looking forward to the weekend but now I'm not too sure, as you know i had a bit of a water leak in my bathroom last night, well I am having to repair all the damage :-(
so much for my fun relaxing weekend ha ha ha. ah but don't worry I will make time to talk to all of you :-)

ooooohhh I hope I don't ruin my nails whilst doing my DIY lol. Might have to have a manicure and hand massage afterwards.  I could do with a full body massage now :-)  hhhmmmm massage

I am just catching up with secret diary of a call girl, it is sooooo funny. I can't stop laughing. I love it!
I am going to get the dvd's so that I can watch them over and over again. they really put a big grin on my face.

Product Image
Have you ever seen it? Its funny xx


Right boys and girls, I am going for a very early night, had a stinking headache all day :-(
night night and sleep tight xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment