Friday 18 February 2011

Very BAD day

Well good evening
I have had a very rubbish day at work today and come home to find my email box empty. What is going on????? Does nobody want my nicethings! Well I guess not lol x I shall keep in then.
You are all naughty boys and girls.

Ha ha ha only joking sweeties, I was trying to be a bad mean girl, Did you like it or do you prefer me being nice all the time? please tell me what you prefer.

I quite like being a bad girl and telling you off, its a little bit kinky lol xx

I am having a lazy night in tonight watching the tele and browsing the web for sexy underwear and shoes, If you fancy a natter drop me an email nice.things1983@hotmail.co.uk it would be nice to talk to you. I can be nice Lily or Naughty Lily. up to you. try me xxxx

hopefully speak to you very soon

Hugs, Kisses and Spanks

Lily xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment